Things You’ll Need
- Air Freshener
Steps to Organize
- Step 1: Set your 25 minute timer.
- Step 2: Pull all of the pillows, blankets, and cushions off your coach and sit them off to the side.
- Step 3: Bankroll all the loose change that’s fallen in 🙂 and remove any other loose debris too large for the vacuum like pens and other toys.
- Step 4: After your collection, vacuum under where the cushions have been sitting, making sure to get down in the nooks and cranny’s at the edges.
- Step 5: Fluff the cushions as best you can. If possible, try to flip them and put them back in a different spot than they were previously. This will help with normal wear and tear from habitual seating patterns.
- Step 6: Vacuum the cushions to remove any debris or pet fur (if you have them).
- Step 7: Next, place the pillows artistically back at corners and centers to create a symmetrical pattern, or whatever tickles your fancy making sure to be consistent with patterns and stitchings.
- Step 8: Fold blankets and place over the back of couch or in a nearby chest or bin.
- Step 9: This is optional, but I find that it makes a nice difference. Mist the couch with an air freshener like Febreeze.
- Step 10: Take a break and enjoy your “like new” couch.
If you enjoyed this pomodoro please share it with others. Also, if there are additional steps you like to include, please let us know so that we can share with others. Share your tips by commenting on our social media posts with hashtag: #dailypomodoro #cleancouches.