Dining Room Organization Tips
For most pomodoro’s we focus on a specific aspect of a specific area of your household. Today however, I thought it would be a good change of pace to focus holistically on completing the dining room. Let me give you dining room organization tips that are sure to remove the clutter from your dining tables! Additionally, I found a great video which talks through the 3 items in depth. Part of our pomodoro today will be relaxing and watching that, followed by a general walk through shoring up any remaining items you may have missed.
Things You’ll Need
- A nice cup of coffee, tea or your favorite beverage.
Steps to Take
- Set your 25 minute timer.
- Enjoy the following video:
- Walk through your dining room looking for anything that could use “just a little more”.
- Focus on the table first.
- Then look at the buffet and through the buffet.
- Finally, if you have a hutch, do the same for it.
- Spend your remaining time addressing anything you noted.
- You just finished organizing an entire room. Feel accomplished 🙂